Are all of your shells from Hawaii?
Absolutely yes! Each one was handpicked in Hawaii. That includes our puka shell accents, shells on a beaded anklet, and all of the shells used in BeachGoddessShells designs. Our shells were found legally (not in an off-limits area or preserve) and of course, empty from it's tenant (snail, crab, etc.).
Are your freshwater pearls from Hawaii?
No, oysters/freshwater pearls are not farmed in Hawaii. Freshwater pearls are imported from oversea countries in Asia. A colored pearl is a natural pearl with a color enhancement or treatment. Each pearl has natural variations and they come in extraordinary shapes.
Can I exchange my lauhala bracelet for another size?
No, lauhala products are final sale.
What size anklet am I?
- Take a string and connect it around where you want the anklet to rest and measure the string in inches. Crystal glass anklets should not be worn too tight or too loose.
- The photo below shows a comfortable size 10” to 11.5” anklet.
What lauhala bangle size am I?
- If you are gift shopping use hand size: Sm/Med/LG/XL
- For yourself; Place your hand so that the fingertips of your thumb and pinky are almost touching.
- Use a soft measuring tape or string and wrap it around your hand at the widest part, usually this is around the thumb knuckle and the pinky knuckle, whichever is wider.
- Get a nice, snug measurement. Remember that lauhala bangles unless otherwise noted are FLEXIBLE.
- That number in inches is your bangle size. For example, if it measures 7.5", then your bangle size is 7.5".
- The photo below shows a size of 8.75”
Are your products real gold?
At such reasonable prices you might be wondering if a certain product is real gold. Here are a few keywords to look for in the posting:
- 14k Gold-Filled: A great alternative to solid gold jewelry. It is a pressure bonded layer of gold that is much more durable than plated and does not tarnish. The pressure bonded gold is 5% of the metal. It is an economical way to buy and enjoy gold.
-Gold Plated: A very thin coat of gold, usually .05% or less is plated over brass or copper. Fashion jewelry will tarnish over time revealing the metal underneath.
What is your return policy?
See our return policy.